ACCOMMODATION IN KUALA LUMPUR
Kuala Lumpur hotels can really adapt to all budgets, from famous five-star hotel brands, to fun boutique hotels with cool and quirky designs, and, of course, some very affordable accommodation for budget travellers. We have compiled here a great collection of the best hotels in Kuala Lumpur at great rates, all sorted into different style and location categories to simplify your search for the right Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Without a doubt the most popular area to stay when you're visiting Kuala Lumpur is Bukit Bintang - a locale closest to some of the better bars and night life in Kuala Lumpur. Be sure, however, to consider staying in the KLCC area - these busy grids of streets is what KL is all about, and you will be within walking distance to some of the city's best retail venues and dining outlets.
We use and recommend the following hotels while in Kuala Lumpur on stopover trips. This list includes
those properties most commonly used. Prices for other accommodation are available on request - please do
not hesitate to contact us for details:
- Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur ***1/2
- The Federal Kuala Lumpur ***1/2
- Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre ****
- Dorsett Regency Hotel ****
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel ****
- Hotel Istana ****
- ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur ****1/2
- Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur ****1/2
- Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur *****
- Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel *****
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel *****
- The Westin Kuala Lumpur *****
- Sama Sama Hotel Kuala Lumpur International Airport ****
You can also use the navigation menu on the left hand side to help you to navigate through the various accommodation options.